ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

2 dudes 2 dudes

*sigh*

'Twould've been cute, save for the entire concept of the thing.

Gods, homophobia sucks. It's affecting my light aura.

Jeers,

mr-wheatley responds:

homophobia does suck as these two found out.

Air Wars::Trailer Air Wars::Trailer

I can't even rate the damn thing.

Seriously, one would imagine that, if one can assemble a Flash movie that sizes over 4MB, one can put a preloader onto this.

I'm not gonna blam it (simply because blamming it isn't worth the download), but please DO work on getting a preloader. For a file THIS BIG, it IS a must.

Jeers,

Bush vs Stalin Bush vs Stalin

Sunshine, lollipop...

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.

Not to mention funny.

Cheers,
ShubNiggurath, who loved the Bush intro ^_^

Pacman And Child Obesity Pacman And Child Obesity

Nothing stellar.

Not much of anything, really. The concept is kind of clever, but the gameplay kind of leaves one hanging. The "ending" was rather disappointing, and I doubt I'll play it again.

Meh.

All For You All For You

Interesting.

The Cars meets Jimmy Eat World. Very, very radio-friendly. I personally don't dig the sound (it's just not my thing), but I know a lot of others that would. Considering this is what suburbanite white kids are listening to on the radio today, you have a better shot at making it next week than my band (Chaotic Destiny) does. :)

Best of luck.

Cheers,

The War Game The War Game

This is not heavy metal.

In fact, it's the following things:

A simple drum beat
A one-measure, five note bass riff
A gun firing and cocking
A guy screaming sporadically

Where is the heavy metal? The drum was definitely electronic, and having been a heavy metal bassist I can assure you that riff is NOT metallic. Not to mention it's extremely repetitive.

It, uh, wasn't bad if repetition is your thing. The sound clarity was rather good, and your synthesiser is rather keen, but it was 2:31 of a gun cocking and shooting, cocking and shooting. Where's the metal? That's all I ask.

TheComet responds:

Ehh...chose the wrong catagory I guess.
I made this for Metal Gear CTF on Continuum, so the sound quality is a little low because 1 meg takes hella long to download when playing continuum.